Bloomin旗下(就是Chili’s的母公司)连锁餐馆 Carrabba Italian Grill 从1月11日东部时间晚8点开始至1月14日东部时间晚12点，免费送出一百万个dishes！送完为止！赶紧下手！
无需购买任何东西，只需填入你的邮件和zipcode就能立马中奖，一共有3个奖：“Free Entrée!” or “Free Appetizer” or “Free Small Plate!” 主菜的奖是大奖(免费up to 17刀)，125,000个；开胃菜是一等奖200,000个; 小菜是二等奖，675000个
CARRABBA’S 1 MILLION DISHES INSTANT WIN GAME
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE GAME OR TO WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The Carrabba’s 1 Million Dishes Instant Win Game (“Game”) begins on or about 01/11/2016 at 8:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”), and ends on 01/14/2016 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Game Period”). or when all 1,000,000 prizes have been awarded.
3. How winners are verified: Upon receiving your instant message, an email will automatically be sent to the email address provided in the Entry submitted. Upon receiving the email message, the winner/offer recipient can print off the prize/offer, and bring it with them to redeem the next time they dine at participating Carrabba’s Italian Grill restaurants. Prizes/offers will be emailed to each eligible entrant to the email address provided at the time of playing the Game. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible, mutilated or misdirected emails, or emails or entries not received by entry deadline. Prizes/offers are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions printed on the prize/offer.
4. Prizes: 125,000 Grand Prizes – A FREE Entrée at Carrabba’s Italian Grill. ARV: Up to $17.00 each. Odds 1:8.200,000 First Prizes – A FREE Appetizer at Carrabba’s Italian Grill. ARV: Up to $9.00 each. Odds 1:5. 675,000 Second Prizes – A FREE Small Plate at Carrabba’s Italian Grill. ARV: $ Up to $4.50 each. Odds 1:1. Total ARV:$6,962,500.00
Each prize/offer is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. No substitutions will be made except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. All prizes/offers will be awarded provided they are properly claimed in accordance with these Official Rules. The return of any prize notification as undeliverable, or the failure to provide the required information in a timely manner, or the determination that a potential winner is ineligible to receive a prize, will result in forfeiture of his/her prize. If a prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded, at Sponsor’s discretion, to an alternate winner in accordance with these Official Rules.
5. Liability/Warranty/Indemnification: By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor and Game Administrator, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Releasees”), from and against any claims, judgments, losses, damages, liabilities, fines, costs or expenses associated with or arising from participation in this Game or in any prize-related activities, or from the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize. By accepting a prize, each winner further agrees that the Releasees are not liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages to the full extent such may be disclaimed by law.
6. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) whenever Entrant has a disagreement with Sponsor arising out of, connected to, or in any way related to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, Entrant will send a written notice to Sponsor (“Demand”). Entrant agrees that the requirements of this section will apply even to disagreements that may have arisen before Entrant participated in the Sweepstakes. Entrant must send any Demand to the following address (the “Notice Address”): Bloomin’ Brands, Inc., Attn: Chief Legal Officer, 2202 N. West Shore Blvd., Suite 500, Tampa, FL 33607; (2) Entrant will not take any legal action, including filing a lawsuit or demanding arbitration, until ten (10) business days after Entrant sends this Demand. If Sponsor does not resolve this disagreement to Entrant’s satisfaction within ten (10) business days, and Entrant intends on taking legal action, Entrant agrees that Entrant will file a demand for arbitration with the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”). Please note that for any such filing of demand for arbitration, Entrant must affect proper service under the rules of the AAA, and that notice to the Notice Address may not suffice. If, for any reason, the AAA is unable to provide the arbitration, Entrant may file his/her case with any national arbitration company. The arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Procedures as effective September 15, 2005. Entrant agrees that the arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute Entrant has with Sponsor. Entrant understands that the Federal Arbitration Act allows for the enforcement of arbitration agreements, and Entrant agrees that it applies; (3) Entrant will not file any lawsuit against Sponsor in any state or federal court. Entrant waives any right to a trial by a jury or a state or federal judge. Entrant agrees that if Entrant does sue Sponsor in state or federal court, and Sponsor brings a successful motion to compel arbitration, Entrant must pay all fees and costs incurred by Sponsor in court, including reasonable attorney’s fees. Entrant will not file a class action or collective action against Sponsor, and Entrant will not participate in a class action or collective action against Sponsor. Entrant will not join his/her claims to those of any other person; (4) Notwithstanding any other provision in these Official Rules, if this class action waiver is invalidated, then the agreement to arbitrate is null and void, as though it were never entered into. Any dispute at that time in arbitration will be dismissed without prejudice and re-filed exclusively in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division, or in the Circuit Court in and for Hillsborough County, Florida. Under no circumstances does Entrant or Sponsor agree to class action or collective procedures in arbitration or the joinder of claims in arbitration; (5) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (6) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
Sponsor agrees that it will not file a class or collective action against Entrant, and that Sponsor will not participate in a class or collective action against Entrant, for any disagreement arising out of, connected to, or in any way related to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes. Sponsor agrees that it will submit all disputes with Entrant to arbitration before the AAA.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, or modify the Game in the event of fraud or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that may impair the integrity of the Game. If the Game is terminated prior to the scheduled end date, Sponsor will award the prizes to all eligible entries received prior to the date/time of termination. This Game is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights, and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor and Game Administrator in connection with this Game, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
8. Eligibility: This Game is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (or 19 for residents of AL & NE). Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, advertising agencies, promotional agencies, and members of the immediate families or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to enter or win a prize. “Immediate families” is defined, for these purposes, as including spouse, biological, adoptive or step parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside.
9. Sponsor: Carrabba’s Italian Grill, LLC, 2202 N. West Shore Blvd, 5th Floor, Tampa FL 33607.
10. Administrator: Brandmovers, Inc., 590 Means Street, Suite 250, Atlanta, GA 30318.