- 在My account里面订阅活动邮件再获得一次抽奖机会。
- 通过阿拉斯加航空shopping portal购物，每天消费至少$50，获得5次抽奖机会。每天你可以获得五次额外抽奖机会。每人每天可以在五家不同商家购物，获得最高25次抽奖机会。
- 你可以将你的姓名、地址、电话、邮箱、阿拉斯加航空常客号、出生年月手写（hand print）在一张3″ x 5″ 的纸上，放在信封里面贴上邮票寄至”Miles to Anywhere Sweepstakes” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5054, Department 827485 Kalamazoo, MI 49003- 5054. 没寄一封，你将获得一次抽奖机会。你可以寄141封。所有的信息必须用手写。邮戳日期不晚于10月24日并且于2016年10月31日之前收到。
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Miles to Anywhere Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old and are also a Mileage Plan™ Shopping Program member at the time of entry. Entrants who are not Mileage Plan™ Shopping Program members may join at no cost online at https://www.alaskaair.com/MileagePlanShopping/SignIn. Employees and agents of Alaska Air Group, Inc., Cartera Commerce, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliate companies, agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee or agent are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Cartera Commerce, Inc., One Cranberry Hill, Suite 203, Lexington, MA 02421.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on September 26, 2016 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 23, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, log in to your Mileage Plan™ Shopping account and complete the Sweepstakes registration form at https://www.mileageplanshopping.com/sweeps____.htm?promoname=milestoanywhere. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for registering. Limit: You may receive a maximum of one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for registering for the Sweepstakes. You may receive additional entries into the Sweepstakes by taking the following actions:
Opt-in to Email Communications: After you register, you may sign up to receive email communications from the Sponsor regarding the Mileage Plan™ Shopping Program. If you agree to receive these communications and/or if you do not “unsubscribe” from the email communications if you are already receiving them, you will receive five (5) additional entries into the Sweepstakes, so long as you remain opted in as of the end date of the Promotion Period. Limit: You will receive five (5) entries into the Sweepstakes for opting-in to email communications.
Complete an Online Qualifying Transaction through the Mileage Plan™ Shopping site: Visit https://www.mileageplanshopping.com and purchase any available single item or group of items for sale from a participating merchant where the total cost of the item or items purchased (excluding shipping and taxes) is at least $50 (“Qualifying Transaction”). NOTE: Multiple items purchased during one Day (A “Day” is defined as 12:00 a.m. ET through 11:59 p.m. ET) with a single merchant, regardless of whether purchased in one or multiple transactions, are deemed a single Qualifying Transaction and may be aggregated to meet the $50 requirement. You will receive five (5) additional entries into the Sweepstakes for each Qualifying Transaction made. Gift cards may not count as a qualified transaction. Please read the terms of the merchant (from whom you are purchasing the gift card) to confirm if the purchase will count as a qualified transaction. Limit: You may earn entries for five (5) Qualifying Transactions per Day during the Promotion Period but each Qualifying Transaction must be with a different Merchant; therefore, there is a maximum of twenty-five (25) entries per Day. Earn Additional Entries Without Purchase or email Opt-in: Hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ account number, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Miles to Anywhere Sweepstakes” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5054, Department 827485 Kalamazoo, MI 49003- 5054. You will receive five (5) entries per request. LIMIT: One (1) request per envelope; you may mail-in one hundred forty-one (141) envelopes during the Promotion Period. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by October 24, 2016 and received by October 31, 2016. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: An entrant may receive a maximum aggregate of seven hundred six (706) entries into the Sweepstakes. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ account number. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations or Mileage Plan™ Miles account numbers, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Mileage Plan™ Miles account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the account number by Alaska Airlines. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around December 10, 2016. The potential winners will be notified by email when winners are selected. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete and return a Declaration of Compliance (“Declaration”), which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to complete the Declaration within the time frame required, potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately ten (10) weeks after winner confirmation.
- Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: 100,000 Miles credited to the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ account of the winner and $2,500 awarded as a check. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,435.
THREE (3) FIRST PRIZES: 20,000 Miles credited to Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ account of the winner. ARV: $387. The credited miles may thereafter be redeemed in any manner consistent with the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ Terms and Conditions, which are subject to change at any time without notice and can be found at http://www.alaskaair.com/content/mileage-plan/benefits/conditions-of-membership.aspx#terms. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
Total ARV of all prizes: $5,596.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor (Cartera Commerce, Inc.), Administrator (HelloWorld, Inc.), Alaska Air Group, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrantâ€™s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Taxes: Any valuation of the Prizes stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor. The value of the Prizes will be taxable to each applicable winner as income. Sponsor will issue the winner of the Grand Prize a 1099-MISC for the value of the Grand Prize as it is valued at $600 or more. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan;; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/27QTazL. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2016 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.